Computers have been improved and enhanced with many additional features and updates. It has a splendid processing speed, working capacity, and storage efficiency. It is long term expectation and desire that a computer can do anything without human or any external support and is physicalized by Artificial intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is the branch of computer science that implants human-like intelligence into a computer system. Coded intelligence works precisely like a human’s mental ability. It consists of identifying voice command, automatic and case-based learning just like a human, planning for a proper step according to situation and competition of task.
Companies are designing a software program or a way of computer manufacturing with inbuilt instruction generation system which can think smartly and produce a command by itself without the help of any external means.
Artificial intelligence follows the theory of basic functioning of the human mind, how it works, how information in different part of the human consciousness and how collective work of different sections of mink dispatch a specific task. The whole AI development resides in the algorithm of human minds flow chart.
What are the targets of AI?
- Creation of smart system: The primary goal of artificial intelligence is to develop a system which can behave smartly, learn autonomously, explain without external support and guide its facilitators with its expert guide.
- Implanting Human mind into a machine: Machine always needs human’s instruction or direction, AI is a step to erase the necessity of human intervention by pouring the human-like thinking the learning , understanding and judgmental power in a machine by which it can perform specific task individually.
Who are the contributors in making of AI?
Artificial intelligence is not a wholesome and absolute endeavor of computer science. Many different aspects of knowledge and learning are playing a crucial role in the development of it like life-science, engineering, and technology, math, linguistic science, psychology and sociology with the behavioral study of human learning, analysis and tackling of any problem.
How is AI different from human intelligence and knowledge?
- Human knowledge and intelligence is huge and almost infinite, but AI is précise and target oriented knowledge.
- Human knowledge and information are not systematic as humans do not perform well in some instances and make mistakes, but AI organizes its information so efficiently that it could be used in any situation without the chances of mistakes.
- Human knowledge is changing every time, and there is not a fragmentation of knowledge based on a specific task, but Al does not gather irrelevant information. It increases its knowledge only in the field for which it has been designed.
Applications of Artificial intelligence
- Gaming: Artificial intelligence is valuable in computer game like chess, cards and many others as it reacts according to the action of the user and in this way figures maximum possible circumstances and chooses the most proper one.
- Voice control: AI enables a machine to get instructions by a human through their voice instead of any code or software, and for this, it understands the human behavior and case than figure out the meaning.
- Expert association: AI integrates the functioning and works of many devices and makes them play as a single unit.
Apart from the area mentioned above, Artificial intelligence becomes essential in voice recognition, biometric identification, writing identification and robotics that are changing the work culture in a significant manner.
Devin smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activateand how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.